Zoo Outing

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

April, Peiyun and I went to Zoo last thursday. It rained on that day, but luckily we were already at the bus-stop waiting to leave when it started raining. It was truly a fun day.




These elephant statues looked very real. But something gave way - the person cleaned those elephants with a cloth.


This lady sure has the perseverance. She was still there with the parrots when we left.


What I'm trying to photograph is an otter. But they were real fast. Everything turns out blurred.

So we might as well see some real-ly fake ones...


I thought I'll see tigers halfway through the trek. But no, it just leads us to the white tigers when we've completed the trek.


These white tigers doesn't seem to have the prowess they possess. This photo just reminds me of 3 napping tiggers.


These zebras are having their grassy lunch.


We are having our classy lunch.


I ate this - Pomodori All'agro Fish. The last word tells it all.


This is our dessert - Giraffe Tower. We thought the cone is edible (it looks real in the menu). We are not stupid one lor.


The middle white rhino is a new born. They gave me a stony feel.


These white rhinos came marching over when they saw their lunch. I think I can imagine how dinosaurs react when they saw their prey.


Pgymy Hippos are just as smelly as normal hippos. But they definitely look cuter.


The camel stayed in that secluded corner. It doesn't matter if the camel is visible or not, coz the smelly smell is smellable.


I'm amazed that the small "grass shelter" can support the weight of a cheetah. It should have showed off it's superb speed, although it might land into the river surrounding it's habitat, coz it's quite a small place for 2 cheetahs.


I think this is also a cheetah.


These are Babirusa. They look like ugly pigs.


Big bird. I think the fence is too low that it can come out with a little bit more effort, since it's a big bird.


This Guanaco is very cute!


This African Lion is a bit disappointing to me, coz I thought I could see one with it's mane.


If I'm not wrong, this should be a sleeping maned wolf. I'm sure I got the first part right.


This is an awake one. Wolves really have those sly feel, especially when they're walking.


These crocodiles are lying in the water. I think a little movement and they will hit each other. Mighty they are...


This crocodile is so photogenic. Any angles and it's still in the same pose.


This giant tortoise is really gigantic. I think apart from statues, they are the next ones that are also very easy to take photos of, coz they move real slow.


Giraffes eating leaves.


These gibbons look like they are wearing white gloves. The black one looks scary.


We didn't manage to see Kumodo Dragons at their original habitat. Instead, we saw it lying loose at the Tropical Crops Plantation.


Horse Carriage.


We saw this peacock with it's 2 babies when waiting for polar bear's feeding time.


Is it an emu?


Golden-Headed Lion Tamario is in the middle of the photo. No flash is allowed, that's why the photo turns out dark.


I seriously don't know what is this...


The stripes on it's body make this Nyala very unique and special.


I think this is more than just a normal monkey.


I hope these Orang Utans take care and don't fall one day.

At the Children's World Animal Land...


Typical black horse. Or is it a big pony?


White pig.


Black pig. I think this pig likes KFC.


Many Goats.


Just when I thought they were tame animals, they got into a fight and scared me coz I was standing only around a meter away.


They skipped away after fighting.


Such a huge cow...

At the Fragile Forest...


I'm afraid this Malayan Box Turtle will be stepped on if it's not careful.


I tell you, this Common Green Iguana can climb onto your head if it wants.


Cotton-Eared Marmoset.


I've just realised that the signboard said "American Bull Frog". Luckily I didn't encounter frogs. Ewww...

At the Reptile Garden...


I saw this tortoise family when we were walking towards Reptile Garden.


Black snake.


Green curled up snake.


Is this another iguana or a huge chameleon?


This is a corner in the Gift Shop. All white things glowed in the dark, like my shirt.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad