5 Hours Training, O Hours Work.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I went for the ESP training this morning. It was a four hours training initially, but ended up being five hours. I was supposed to take a cab to work after that. But because I could only work up till 8pm, so the manager asked me not to work instead, since I can't work during peak hours anyway. I still went there coz I need to take back my cap which I'd lent my colleague yesterday coz she dropped hers in the mop pail. You see, I need to bring home and wash it.

Alright, there were 5 new staffs yesterday. I trained two. I had only about 11 days of experience and I had to teach them creations and settings. I hope they understood what I'd taught. I can't help it if they don't. They'll be able to learn it as time goes by. That's what I came by. They are so fortunate. They even had setting demonstrations shown to them. I didn't.

They called me 'Shifu' today. Haha.

I went to buy fruits with Xuehui just now. Some people might be thinking we were crazy, coz we bought 6 bunches of bananas, 8 boxes of strawberries and 6 apples. Many of the bananas there were still unripe plus we took away all those yellow ones. So if anyone buys the bananas, they will have to wait... for it to ripe lah. There were only around 4 more boxes of strawberries left and they were not very beautiful. While we were choosing the green apples, we felt sadder and sadder. There were at least fifty apples there but choosing six out of so many was still a difficult task. The apples were either dented or bitten by worms. I think those dents were made by those aunties who dunnoe for what purpose go and press it. If only the customers were all youngsters, then the apples will be perfectly perfect, coz we can settle for almost-to-perfection ones easily.

Morale of the story: Don't press fruits... hard enough to cause a dent. I'll be very upset.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad