Customers At Work

Friday, March 16, 2007

Something interesting happened on Wednesday.

On Tuesday (I think), K told me he'd come one day to have fondue when he's not working. I thought he was kidding with me. But the thing is he came that day. He came along with CT and another friend.

While walking to their table...

K: Hello.
Me: Hi. Ehh... why you come? Serve yourself hor.
K: I customer leh.
Me: [Didn't bother.]
I took the (heavy) fondue to their table and they looked at me...

Me: Eh, you all very automatic leh.
K quickly took over the fondue and put on the table himself.

When they'd finished their fondue, they called E to give him the bill.

E: Why they call me to take the bill? They cannot ask others meh...
L: You are taller than the others mah. You can look further...
Me: [Laughing]
Then, K automatically brought the fondue tray and glasses to the kitchen. He then went on to take the cloth to wipe the table.

Me: [Laughing in disbelief.]
K: Then we don't need to pay service charge liao.
Me: Wait long long ar...

A customer was going off and said to me...

Customer: Woah, now self-service liao ar?
Me: Huh?! No lah...
Walked over to K.

Me: You go away lah. Customer can see one leh.
K: Aiya, almost finished.
They went to the counter to take their receipt themselves.

LOL.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. haha so funny man. K is kelvin or watever rite? He got discount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name is Kevin lah...
    I dunnoe whether got discount or not leh, coz I was laughing when they made E do the bill...
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. E is Ella rite? Or Eugene? Haha he siao de..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eugene lah...
    Although I think Ella might do the same.
    Haha.
    Eh, I thought of remaining them anonymous but you saying all out.
    You so bad.
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad