HamHam's New Present

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

If you have been reading my blog, you'd have known that my hamster's shoe is spoiled. And I was the one responsible - for making my hamster feel either uncomfortable or uneasy in his own home. At least that was what I felt when I saw him looking at the red thingy that I used to replace the shoe. Since I've started working, I thought I'll buy another shoe to compensate him.

So I went to a pet shop last week and searched for the shoe but the shop assistant told me that they do not have it. So I went out of the shop in disappointment. However, when I went back to the same shop last Saturday, I saw one. Personally, I think the colour is not very nice. But they do not have other colours, so I bought it anyway.


His new green shoe.


He is coming out...

Meanwhile, when I was in the pet shop, I saw many hamsters and I started taking pictures of those cute hamsters when the shop assistant was busily taking stock...


The hamster is trying to squeeze under the wheel.


Did you see the hamster on the wheel? He is actually sleeping on the wheel. He slept through the time when I was in the shop. And I thought my hamster is lazy enough...


The hamster is at the bottom right hand corner, in case you can't find it. The hamster is just bathing himself.


White hamster... awaking from his sleep.


Doing some exercises.

By the way, I realized my hamster is very big when I saw those cute ones. I know they are new born, but I just can't help feeling that my hamster should do more exercises. I haven't seen him running for ages. :x


This is a free magazine from the pet shop. I thought it might be a bit interesting. But I was wrong. Never mind, I can cut the pictures of dogs and paste them in my dog collection. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad