I Didn't Even Remember.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

When I went to my Grandma's house a few weeks ago, my 阿姨 showed me this...


阿姨: Do you still remember this snow globe?
Me: No. Erm... should I remember it?
阿姨: You and your brother gave this to me.
Ooh. So sweet to put it out as an ornament after so many years.

***


She bought a trampoline recently. It was so fun. It reminded me of my PA days in my primary school, where we all jumped on the huge trampoline to see who can touch the ceiling. Everyone did, coz the ceiling was so low.

I realized that we, the PA members did a lot of crazy stuffs backstage.

- The boys played badminton backstage.
- We often hid in the girls' toilet during assembly.
- We ran around backstage.
- The boys played table tennis outside the control room.
- We did homework backstage.
.
.
.
.

I remembered they had to carry the amplifiers back to the office each day. One day, they were fed up that I always carry the microphones and not the amplifiers and wanted me to carry it. I ran away.

I really missed those days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad