She Really Came.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

W came yesterday indeed. She stayed for less than hour to do a short check. But it was still a thorough one. E was sick and A did not know she was scheduled to work. So I'm the only one doing floor and J is the only one doing kitchen. But luckily WL helped out, not when W was here though. I can see she's a bit pissed off. So am I. CT, WN and G were supposed to start work at 3, but they siam-ed when they saw W. Leaving me alone. But CT did work when W was around, so I sort of told advised him not to go near her.

I went to buy dinner for them yesterday. When I was going down the escalator, I noticed my name tag was still not taken off. So I took it off and held it. Then, I went to S11 to buy prawn noodle. It was drizzling and I actually hesitated if I should go. You know, I don't have an umbrella and my principle is that I won't go S11 if it's raining. But still, I went. Then I put my tag in the plastic bag. When I was on the MRT, then I remembered I went off without taking my tag out. I called shop and told WN to put it behind the counter. Heng ah.

Ooh, so WL remembered my voice. Then next time no need to say my name liao...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ya.
    WL kept it for me behind the receipt shelf.
    No wonder I couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad