Not Surprised

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The JAE results is finally out. I was watching the TV this morning when I remembered telling myself to check the results the previous day. I wasn't a bit surprised to know that I got into my first choice - NYP's Business Management. Of course unless I don't get into that. Then I'll be very surprised shocked. I really do hope to continue working part-time even during schooling. But WN told me if I'm those kind of people who aspire to get straight 'A's, then I'm not suitable to work and study at the same time. I know I can't get straight 'A's, but at least I do aspire. So, I'll probably see how it goes when I start school. Actually, there's no point making myself so exhausted for mere peanuts, especially when I'm going to get very tired from studying.

S came to shop last night. He brought a girl and claimed to be his sister. Not possible. He ordered a cafe latte and I brought it to him. He was smoking and I think he intended to turn his face away but I was somehow too fast, so I breathed in a lot of second-hand smoke. Arrgh! When I was walking half way back, he told me to refill his water. Eh, you manager leh. I know you pay service charge, but still... Oh, by the way, he called me 'Jean ah Jean'. OMG.

Someone says W is going to do her ESP check today, and I'm so suay to be scheduled to work. I'm going to sleep for a while now, in case I have no energy to smile to her.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. walao..manager also come to ur work place for wat?
    Not work?
    ...so L

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know who or not?
    He came to speak with Eugene, smoked, and 顺便 order latte 吧...
    I even had to clear his table lor...

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad