Too Busy

Friday, March 02, 2007

It's been quite a while since I last blogged. There are, of course many things which I can blog about. But it'll be all too tiring... to type that out. Okay, I managed to type some out anyway. That's not easy, coz I'm dead beat now.

Scenario #1:
There was this lady who came to eat ice-cream today. While I was clearing her glass, I saw her writing some words on the serviette. I was still wondering what she was writing, when the new staff showed me what she wrote. She complimented our outlet's staff and left behind more than a dollar of tips. Then the manager said she should have written the compliments on the comments card.

Scenario #2:
On Thursday, a lady came with her family to dine in. The ice-cream wasn't very circular coz the person who scooped it is still very new. A while later, she told me that there is lipstick mark on the glass. I didn't know if she did it on purpose or not, but I saw her putting on her lipstick just a while ago.

Scenario #3:
Lady A was signing the receipt and when she found out there were no points accumulated, she wasn't very happy. When I gave her face and thanked her, she went, "Shut up lah." I starred at her but she did not look up. When they left, they still had the cheek to ask me for serviettes. It's the customers nowadays that should go for training on good manners. Not us. Boo her!

Scenario #4:
It all happened when I was taking someone's order...
Old man: How do you define sorbet from ice-cream?
Me: Erm, I think sorbet has no milk.
Old man: Bingo! You got it right.

I'm like OMG! What the~

Training tomorrow. Not the training on good manners. I don't need that. It's the *ESP training. Damn it.

*Eh, ESP stands for what huh?!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha so funny! Although u told me le! Erm.. all happen on the same day? Poor u!!!-_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it happened over a few days...
    Forgot liao...

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad