Milk's NYP Campus Concert

Monday, July 21, 2008

Went to Milk's NYP Campus Concert at 5pm today. It was excellent can. We had such a good view of him. And I took videos of him when he was singing (and dancing) his fast songs. So cool! I can still think of how 震撼 it was when I was at Energy's (without Milk) autograph session on that day.

So let's see some photos!


The badges from Nokia for every entry.


The stage. Doesn't look like hor.


His first dance stunt of the day. Cool man!


Performing 脱逃术.


Talking time.


Games time. The winner gets a free Nokia phone. So good lah.


Singing 倒数第二个男朋友 with a girl (from other school lor) who won the game, and got the phone.


Performing 点水蜻蜓.


Hehe. Quite a close shot.


Performing 热牛奶. This is his encore song.


Owww... he's leaving.


His posters! I didn't get it lah. I found it. Some inconsiderate people took the poster and mimicked Milk's signature (btw, it doesn't look like can) and left it around when they left. But come to think of it, that's how I got the poster lah. Ok, forgive them this time.

It's definitely not a pity for not being an NYPal for Milk's event, coz he was late for his radio interview. So that means he left early and he can't take photos with anyone. There wasn't even a booth selling his album, if not I really will buy...

The videos of him dancing will so clear lah. So happy with myself. But the videos I took will slow in uploading. So I will just keep it for myself. LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad