Project Skit

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Went to Raffles Place for project today. We had to come with a video to say about cultural differences in business context. My whole afternoon was just gone like that! And there's test and presentation tomorrow. Sick.

Had quite some laughs though, coz there is this thing called "NG". There were some scenes that I was filming and I tried so hard to stay calm. I can't laugh when the actors and actress weren't even, right. I just hope those scenes weren't shaky.

My narration was "Eewww".

There was this weird passerby who thought we were filming some hit shows. And he took photo of ShuXin and me, filming. Duh!

So the filming is done (yes!!!) and there's only the report and editing of the video left. Like so many lah...


There was this scene that we had to film in a restaurant. So we went to Coffee Club - the most outstanding building where you know there's coffee. Haha.


The staffs there must be thinking what kind of video are we filming. Comedy, maybe, coz we laughed so much.


I ordered Iced Tiramisu Latte. Nice!

For twice, I went for a nap after I reached home.

I've to find an auspicious day to replenish my sleep.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad