Chocolate Sauce Tower

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Worked yesterday. As usual, there weren't too many customers. I've chose a right day to work. :)

I didn't reply to my manager's sms in the morning, coz it's in silent mode. So he bought my share of Mac breakfast too. I drank the milo and ate the hashbrown only, coz I dun eat Sausage McMuffin (regardless of whether it is chicken or pork). Sausages are a no-no to me.


Everyone was asking why there's a burger there. My manager then put it in the freezer (temperature that is just right for storing ice-cream!) and said he'll eat it this afternoon. I bet someone has already threw it away...


So I went to buy my own lunch after that - Prawn Beehoon Soup. This is very delicious ok. It's a must try if you ever go to the S-11 coffee shop opposite J8. And remember to put their chilli powder.


This card is for Thida, an attachment staff. She's gonna end her contract soon. Everyone likes working with her. Wish her all the best.

It just happens so coincidentally that the names of all staffs (5 of us) who worked in the noon all started with "J". There are still few more Js who were not working.

J(ean) Rox!! I can't imagine how it is like if I'm not a J. My Jandy also starts with a J, coz I just loves J to the max.


See the "tower" on the right? It's made by Joanne. She squeezed chocolate sauce into a cone shape with tracing paper, and froze it in the dry ice compartment. Very nice right... I shall try it myself one day. It melts very fast though. The whole tower collapsed on my last attempt to sprinkle snow powder on the weaker side.

Joanne and me forever have to leave at 6pm. Must be on the dot dot dot too. And it seems like we always have to eat Shihlin's XXL Crispy Chicken on that day also. It was already close to 6pm when she suggested to eat that. So I used 5 mins to buy it and come back, and another 5 mins for both of us to finish it.

It's actually quite nice working with her, although I didn't use to feel it that way. Perhaps it's because we are old birds liao.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad