Lee An NYP Campus Concert

Monday, July 14, 2008

This blog post came a bit too late, coz I wanted to get all the photos before blogging. Cordelia, Vanessa and I had to go to school last Friday just for Lee An's NYP Campus Concert. It's been so long ever since I'm in school on a Friday. Anyway, we met so a few friends in school while giving out admission tickets. In future right, tell me if you want any admission tickets to any campus concerts (provided I'm going lah). It's so difficult to go round asking people to go.

Oh ya, I'm now an NYPal. So I guess I can go to quite a few campus concerts. :)


Lee An's poster.


When he was singing songs...


His songs are quite nice lah. I've never thought of listening to a Korean star singing live before. It's a new experience.


The booth selling his albums.


When he was autographing...


NYPal group photo with Lee An.


Me, Lee An, Vanessa and Cordelia. It's so cool to have an artiste's name in between our names.

There were so many golden balloons left at the theatre after the concert. Dunno what happened to them.

Then one person suddenly said:
Usher people out.
I turned to Vanessa and told her that we (ushers) have to go out.

It turns out that we, the ushers, have to usher the audiences out.

So I told some other NYPals who thought they themselves have to go out...
Ushers have to usher people out.
A misunderstanding.

After the concert, we have to move those barriers and poster stands to level 4. So tiring can. My arms were even aching.

Next NYPal event: MILK'S CONCERT!!!!

I'm going and I hope I can take photos with him! OMG!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad