Dad & Bro's Bdae Celebration

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Alright, 3 events into 1 post.

Yesterday, Vanessa, WanQi and I reached school at 7.30am (never so early before!) to help out in Climb Run 2008. WanQi and I were so lucky to be in-charged of Blk L. Some named it the Death Zone.

They needed 1 girl to be stationed at level 7, and another at level 1. It was a punishment to go to level 7, coz it was difficult to climb up to the 7th story (the steps were very steep from 2nd and a half level onwards). So maybe you can expect what will happen to those weaker ones. So WanQi and I had to use the most traditional method, scissors-paper-stone to decide our fate. And I won. But my life at level 1 wasn't easy job too. I had to direct people where to run. My arms were damn tired from pointing here and there.

Anyway, that stairs wasn't a Death Zone lah. Everyone was perfectly fine, except for one who asked WanQi if there's toilet at level 7. Which stairs have toilet huh?!

Waited a long time before we had the free buffet spread. It was nice. The event ended earlier than expected. Went home after that.

***

Went out with my family to celebrate my dad's and bro's birthday after that event. Woa woa, my bro is turning 21 years old next Wednesday. Shopped around Raffles City before heading to Raffles Hotel for our buffet dinner.


My favourite colour now is orange. And so, I bought this orange glass from Robinsons. :)


Raffles Hotel


Dinner at Tiffin Room.


Waited at the waiting lounge.


Lobby of Raffles Hotel.


Random...


Inside Tiffin Room.

Went home after dinner. We were all so full...

***

My dad joined Feed at Raffles. So there was a complimentary birthday cake. We ate the cake just now.


Happy advanced birthday to DAD and BRO!


Thick dark chocolate cake. It's so nice can. Gonna have another slice later. Hehe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad