Finally I tried Gloria Jean's Coffees

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Went out with my aunt just now. My legs are aching now. She treated me to lunch at New York New York as my advanced birthday celebration.


New York New York @ Citylink Mall


Cappuccino


Iced Cafe Latte


Hawaii Teriyaki Chicken Chop


Fish and Chips

Shopped around Citylink Mall, Suntec City and Marina Square after lunch. Before you know it, it's COFFEE time!


Treated my aunt to Gloria Jean's Coffees @ Marina Square.


The menu in brochure style.


That cashier asked for my name. I said "Jean". She wrote "Jin". When I went back to my seat, my aunt asked why didn't I tell the host it's Gloria JEAN's. I just forgot so. But why that host can write "Jin" when she should be hearing "Jean" everytime she works... Clueless.


Creme Brulee


Coco Loco

Home sweet home...

Oh, project meeting tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad