Eerie Photo

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Watching 模范棒棒堂 is now part of my daily routine. I dun feel alright if I miss any episodes. I prefer to watch it at 11pm, but when there's school the next day, I'll usually watch the repeat instead.


This morning's episode was named "像謎一般的民間禁忌". So it's talking about those ghostly stuffs. And I'm so glad that I didn't watch the one at 11pm, coz there is this photo that really made me shiver.


Pardon for the bad quality, coz I got it from a YouTube video... But it's still better than nothing rite.

The scary part was not that their faces were covered in black. If you look properly, the lady at the right side didn't have legs. You are right if you think you saw legs. But the leg belongs to someone else, coz the foot is in the opposite direction.

They said the spirit was walking past and thus blocked the lady's leg. Actually, this thing didn't bother me too much. I was more concerned about the legs in the opposite direction.

What I think is that the legs belong to some other thing, since I couldn't find any body for the legs.

OMG. Luckily I didn't watch it at night, if not I may wake up the whole family. Oh but then, maybe XiaoBai will accompany me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad