Do You Know...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Went MOS Burger @ AMK Hub for lunch just now, coz Vanessa had cravings for MOS. Cordelia and I were persuaded there, though I've already planned my schedule to study my test after school. Haha.

Guess what, we saw someone. Obviously, we weren't too keen to see him. I got a shock when he "flew" past me at the MRT station. Then I got another shock when he suddenly popped out when I was just randomly pointing to the directory. So I promised to keep my fingers to myself, just in case he pops out another time.

When we just started eating, the boy next table said this to his grandparents...

Do you know that when you open the tap to wash your hands, you use up --- amount of water?
He sounded like a young scientist.

That was not all. There were still some stuffs he said. I couldn't remember too much, coz I was laughing all the way. If you want to know, just look out for the notice they put up near the hand sink. Cordelia and Vanessa didn't really laugh out. But I did. Ya, I know it's bad. So I stopped. And again, I heard him saying. Again, I laughed. Then that Vanessa went on to say how many calories you'd have if you eat fries, etc. Trying to imitate that boy. Quite bad also.



I had a busy (keep on laughing) and difficult (laugh and eat together) lunch.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad