ENERGY's Autograph Session!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Went to ENERGY's autograph session at Bugis Square just now.


I thought it was an indoors area.

Well anyway, we were there too early, coz the queue wasn't very long yet. So April and I went for a lunch @ Terra Cafe first.


Complimentary soup. According to April, it tastes like milk. I dun like creamy soup!


Fish & Chips. Ahem... What does the "chips" refer to?


My Moccappuccino.


April's Chocolate Ice Blend.

Then there was this complimentary ice-cream too. It was a Chocolate Chips flavour. But we both agreed that it looks more like Rum Raisin. Or maybe Vanilla ice-cream.

Then we headed for the queue. Luckily to both our survival instincts, we decided it would be better if we find a good place to watch their performance rather than to be the first few in the queue. However, we were so lucky that the queue that was really in front was opened. So we went to queue there. It was just a too perfect place. We had the middle view of the stage. Around the first fifth row. There's metal fences for us to climb on to get good views. And air-con occasionally blew into our direction when the shopping mall's entrance opened. Haa.

When they were dancing and singing on stage...


XiaoGang!


AhDi!


XiaoGang and AhDi!


KunDa and ShuWei!


Group Photo.


"Guitar" Birthday cake for ShuWei. Happy Bdae~

When they were autographing...


KunDa!


ShuWei!


XiaoGang!


AhDi!


XiaoGang and ShuWei!

AhDi shaked hands with me for 2 times - before signing and after. He must have forgotten. Haa. But KunDa was too busy (coz he was the 1st one). How I wished it was KunDa...

Ultimate reason that we went there for...


ENERGY's 天生反骨 album + autographs.

Close-up of their individual autographs.


KunDa's autograph.


ShuWei's 's autograph.


XiaoGang's autograph.


AhDi's autograph.


ENERGY's poster. They are so good! Free posters as long as you've bought an album.

2 versions of one album is simply great! April and I sort of exchanged some of the items inside the album so that we have a bit of 天生 goodies and another bit of 反骨 goodies.


I took the 天生 version. In it are their break dance actions postcard. If you've noticed, the top left hand corner postcard wasn't the same as design as the rest. Coz I gave XiaoGang's postcard to April.


My outer 天生 version and inner 反骨 version. LOL!


We divided the calender that was given upon purchase of 2 versions.


It was so coincidental. My birthday month (August) had KunDa solo. Then April's birthday month had XiaoGang on it. But I also want XiaoGang de, so I didn't take all KunDa and she also didn't take all XiaoGang...


This was taken when I've just bought the albums on Friday. So many stuffs. =)

Then went to Bugis Village/Street after the autograph session to stock up my closet. =p

5 t-shirts that I bought. Designs shown only.


Black shorts... like again? Haha.


Free necklace when I bought shirts from a shop. Anybody wants it?

Then I bought these 2 albums also...


MayDay's 离开地球表面.


张震岳's OK.

Conclusion 1: I love KunDa best.
Conclusion 2: April loves XiaoGang best.
Conclusion 3: We both love ENERGY loads. Erm... is it the same for you ar, April? Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad