No more energy left.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Worked 12 hours yesterday and 5 hours today. All those standing and scooping just made me so damn tired and energy-less.

On Tuesday:

Morning was damn slacking. There were hardly anyone dining-in. I was walking her and there, coz I practically can't find anything to do. All I could find to do was to walk around, observe outside and sit down. Oh ya, but it was very busy when afternoon came. I was the only one doing the creations, all the way until 6pm. I somehow think I'm overworked. =p

Best were having their promotion at Level 2. One product was a keyboard. So I kept listening to the same old song. Chopsticks, I think. Or whatever lah. I happen to know how to play it and I just wonder who was is (I used "is" coz apparently, the person is still playing it just now. I think the person will still continue playing tomorrow) the one playing that song with a very weird tempo.

Anyway, there were less people when it came to dinner time. So I had time for rest again. My hands were so pain! Coz I had to weigh the ice-cream and hence, came into contact with ice. My hands are still pain now... I also ate one scoop of ice-cream.

***

Today:

Today was even more slacking, even at noon. Maybe it's because of the rain. But I did quite a lot of things lah. This is called 没事找事做. Work today was better, coz got J to chat with me. She's really a good supervisor.


My cake, but not I buy de...
(It's not very good to state out the obvious here lahs.)

When I brought home the cake, it was in a lousy condition, coz I sort of swung it left and right while I was walking. Haha.

I had nothing better to do. So I played with the dry ice. If you are not very free, you can just skip the video, coz it's just dry ice and smoke for 30 seconds.


I know it's a lousy thing, but you were warned beforehand.

Working tomorrow again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad