Gei Siao

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Work today was alright. It's either too busy or too slack. J8 is so noisy today lahs. When I just reached at 11am, there was this buzzing sound, and very loud too. I thought there were thousands of mosquitoes, coz it sounded a l'il like mosquito fogging. You practically have to shout in order to get heard.

When J went to buy food...

J: You want anything from OCK?
Me: Dun want.
J: Really?
Me: Ok lah, 1 prawn nugget.
J: You want 1 nugget or 1 stick?
Me: If you can just buy 1, then I'm fine with that.
When he came back...
J: Eh, I forgot what type of nugget you want...
Me: So you didn't buy?
J: No, I bought all the types of nuggets they have.
Me: Aiya, you dun gei siao lah.
J: Serious.
Me: You dun have handphone is it?
J: Oh, ya hor.
He really came back with 5 sticks of nuggets. It was still there when I left. Let the rest finish bah. Haha.

When he asked me to bluetooth him things...
Me: What's your name? Soulmate? (this was the only name from the search results)
J: No, I'm still finding.
Me: You know how to find or not?
J: This handphone is not mine lah.
Me: Then what model is it?
J: Dunno.
Me: Then you know what's the colour of your handphone?
J: Black and white. (but it was brown lor)
Me: So is your handphone is slide de? And do you happen to know the brand also?
Finally, I helped him to on his bluetooth. The name that appeared was "Laoma".
Eh... so you are Laoma (老妈)?
It appeared that he didn't put that name. It was someone else. But still, I couldn't stop laughing.

I was still talking with R and D when they came to take over my shift. Oh, and R is my junior this year. =)

I dun like to go home on rainy days.

And and and... I have a chalet this weekend. How to barbecue and play? As for the zoo outing... how to go if it continues to rain everyday...

***

After so many months of talk-but-no-action, I've finally decided to get my Creative mp3 this Saturday. Let this mp3 be the reward that I get for myself, after 1 year plus of working. =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad