Nice one!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I knew the presence of TalkingCock since last year. But I wasn't very enthu in it yet, just simply because I dun like to navigate through each entries. I prefer entries to be shown in a single page. I was normally linked to TalkingCock entries via other people's blog links anyway.

Due to the fact that I was damn boring just now (not now, coz I have a lot of entries to read now), I started reading and I found myself smiling laughing. Those interviewees names, those Singlish terms and those hilarious ideas.

I'm trying very hard to control my laughter, coz I'm now sitting beside a window. I dun want people to think they have a crazy neighbour.

Some random funny stuffs:

To be honest, I didn’t see any air. Actually, air is invidi… insivibi… invisidibi… is cannot see, one, betul tak? Cannot see, how to show? How can ketuk people $20 and don’t show what the title promises? It should be call the ‘Singapore Planeshow’, lah.”

Read whole article


We are intelligent enough to know we don’t write formal letters in Singlish.

When was the last time you typed out, “Eh, give me a job, leh!”

Read whole article

To serve as an incentive to (YOG) participants, limited edition collectible Hello Kitty dolls will be placed at the finish line.

Read whole article

Alright, that's all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad