ZZZZzzzZZzzzzz

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Work yesterday was terrible. It's not because I'm not happy, but coz I'm so damn sleepy. I woke up early in the morning with very sleepy eyes. Even my mum could tell. I kept telling her I dun wanna go to work. Then she'll always tell me dun go lor. But she knows I will definitely go, no matter how tired I am. No way is she gonna say that when it's about going to school...

Anyway, the thing that made me so tired is the zoo outing on Monday. That blog entry will come soon, maybe on Friday. It's a PH. And I'll be stuck at home - coz I won't be having my double pay! Arrgh!

When there were no customers, I sat on the floor and took a short nap. But yea, I was still tired. I made myself an iced latte at 12pm. Like ever so early lah?! And it was so busy yesterday. I didn't even have the mood to eat anything. I ate only a small bowl of porridge for breakfast and it lasted me the whole day. Nothing else. Auntie kept asking me to eat. But I told her no mood. Luckily my dad bought a bread for me to eat and drove me home, coz I felt like fainting lah.

April and DingLi came to shop to buy ice-cream. Like after so long lah. I thought I'll never see you in HD(B) again. Haha. And I provide the best service lor, it's just that I know you can wait. LOL. Cya next thur then. =)

Something dramatic happened in shop yesterday night. WQ and A were in the backroom. Then dunno why suddenly there was a sharp sound, like something exploded. Still got blue light. They rushed out. And I was at the cashier only. I was so paiseh... coz the whole stretch of counter was without light. Everyone was naturally looking at my direction. I pretended to be very busy and continued with my cashiering. But it was ok after a while lah.

Tired tired tired!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad