New Zen

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just came back from chalet. I ate a lot and slept a lot too. But I didn't stay overnight, coz I can't leave my XiaoBai all alone at home. Haha. I know that's just an excuse. But she's just too pitiful, if she's all alone. Imagine that she may have finished all her food and water after I left for only 2 hours. She can seriously eat lahs. Then she may have soiled her bedding with all those digested stuff she ate. Then then then... she may have become XiaoHei when I came back.

Anyway, went for my piano theory exam at SMU before going for the chalet. It's very cold there. And their seminar room is cool. Woa... those seats are sure comfortable. The duration for the exam is 2 hours, but I finished 20 mins later. I thought I have missing question paper lor. Then I checked my answers for like 6 times. Then I really can't stand it. So I folded a crane with the rough paper provided. I left after 45 mins, coz I'm so eager to get my Zen! It's a mystery how on earth I could survive the 20 mins. I forgot what I did other than the paper crane...

Walked over to Plaza Singapura. Then went to get my Zen at Creative Store.


Creative Zen.


The packaging.

After buying Zen, I walked around the mall before going to chalet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad