Latte Art?!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Work today was fun, although there are lesser customers. J and I listened to loud music via my phone in the whole afternoon. So it's not very quiet in shop also. We chatted a lot also.


Then there was this order for Cafe Latte. Due to boredom, we started playing experimenting how to make good foam and latte art. We were intrigued by some person who once did this kind of latte art in front of J.


Typical Latte art.

We didn't actually know the right way, so we did it our own way. :p


Latte art with Hot Fudge and Caramel Sauce. It's kind of a failure, but never mind, coz it's only the first attempt. But at least got some pattern wor...


After I stirred the latte, I realised it's not sweet enough. So I put more Caramel Sauce on it. I drew a heart initially, then it wasn't quite visible. Hence, I put Raspberry Sauce to outline the heart. I wrote a "J" also. Woohoo~ I zigzagged the heart also, but I dunno why it turned out to look a bit like this:


Chinese wedding symbol.

Ok, that's all for the latte part. I forgot what we were talking about. But J said she wanna make a heart out of notes for me.
J: I only make for my best friends.
Me: Oh, so it's my honor lah?
J: Of course... You have $2 note?
Me: Ya. But is plastic de.
J: Or I fold your $10 note lah.
Me: Dun want. Later I cannot use leh.
J: I normally fold $10 note de lor.
Me: Why you dun want to fold $50 note?
J: Haha. Very funny meh.
A $2 note that can transform into so many hearts:


(Single) Heart.


Double Hearts.


Triple Hearts.

I'll keep this forever, my friend, unless I need 20 cents. Haha. I know 20 cents makes a lot of difference. You'll still see it on Tuesday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad