Playing Day

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Worked at 10am today. I can multi task lor... Let's see, I did floor in the morning. Then went to do some cashiering. In the afternoon, I washed dishes. While washing, I have to prepare fondue chocolate, apple pies and brownies. Then I have to take out fondue trays. I can see J is quite pissed off by L. Haha. While J was asking me to help her with the waffle, L kept asking me to do cashiering. Then J kinda told her to just put the bill there and I had to wipe my hands on my apron and do cashiering.

OMG! I was happily preparing fondue chocolate and trays in the earlier part. But when the customers left, all the fondue trays were stacking up. I threw a quick stare at anyone who brought a fondue along with them. Because of all these fondues, I can't leave on time. Then C kept coming to disturb me. When he was refilling water from the tap, I kinda 放空. Who knows he suddenly pour water down my back. And he has the cheek to ask why I bathed. My whole back was wet. Then when he was drinking mango sorbet blend, he splashed some at me lor. Irritating. I looked as if I went there to play, especially when I have coffee powder on my shirt also.

I packed up my things without asking my manager if I can go. Too tired lah. LOL.



Cutting strawberries.


A lot of strawberries "head".


Lunch - Chicken cutlet noodle. The piece of veggie looks pathetic.


I shouldn't have left it there for an hour. The noodle had dried up long long ago.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad