Guitar On A Saturday

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Went to the Guitar Club room with WQ today. Ya, I asked many questions but all those were necessary lor... The band (or symphony whatsoever) still did not call me after so long. So I thought I'll consider Guitar Club, since it's still music. And I learned it before mah...

BUT BUT BUT...

One of the training day is on Saturday. And I suddenly realized that I'll not be able to work then, coz my weekly schedule is 5 days school, 1 day work and 1 day to do homework. If I have the guitar lesson, then I surely have no time for tutorials. Uh Uh.

Maybe I should really wait for band to call... Please make it fast.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOL if BAND rite is worst lox. I dunno ur sch but ours is training on mon and fri 6-10. Plus if there is competition wed need stay back too. Besides i heard from my fren that our sch band simply SUX.. HAHA. U'll nv knew wat i joined haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think ours is better. Mon & Wed - pm-9pm. But I have night classes on Mon. So go for one day only. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad