Free popcorn and candy floss

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Worked opening today. There was a lot of things to be done. But somehow, I still have the time to take photos. Haha.


8 tubs of ice-cream.


Another 12 tubs of ice-cream.


I've finally found the second pen that I've lost at my workplace. But I didn't take it back coz the pen cover is gone and it is a bit sticky...

There was an event for families (I think so) at Top of the 8. Then they gave out free popcorn and candy floss. I was in the kitchen and was wondering why someone squealed. So it was because E went to queue for popcorn and came back with 4 sticks of popcorn. We poured into a container and shared within us. It was really tasty. I'd even say it was better than those bought in cinemas.

At around 5 plus...
E: WL, who's buying dinner later?
Me: [Feeling uneasy and looks at WL.]
WL: [Blinks at me many times.]
Me: Ok lah. I go and buy. You never see WL look at me until like that meh?
WL: [Smiles and passes me the order and money.]
A while later, E was asking if anyone wants candy floss and started "taking order" from us. C then followed her outside to take. He also took a balloon for J, coz J kept asking me to take one balloon for her. As I was preparing to *buy dinner, I followed them outside too. Stupid C lah... Dunno use balloon to hit me how many times...

*I went to buy XXL Chicken to eat on the long way to Jin Shan Lin Coffeeshop. They should have noticed that I took a long time to come back, coz there was a long queue at Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks. Anyway, I have to wait for S to finish at 7pm. Haha. I worked for an extra hour.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, i missed haagen-dazs leh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u working during e june hols?
    Coz I'll be working more often then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, but i dont think so. cos having lessonS. are you working nite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can work nite bah...
    Tell me when u working and see if I can put my schedule on tt day or nt.
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad