Mother's Day Celebration

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Celebrated Mother's Day 1 day earlier. We went to the Seafood Centre at East Coast.


We ate at Jumbo Seafood.


The scenery when we've finished dinner.


Ooh... there's smoke coming out of those ships.


I saw this heels at Parkway Parade. Have (fake) diamonds on it. But it isn't that nice when I've tried it on...


Went to Anderson's of Denmark to have ice-cream and coffee. I didn't give my first time to Haagen-Dazs. Haha.


All-in-one menu. How good... Some should know why.


Happie Brownie. For less than $10. But Haagen-Dazs brownie is more delicious. Hehe.


I was reminded of myself in the beginning of work when I saw the new waitress. I was just like her, running back to the counter every time I dunno how to answer customers' questions. So I waited her to come back a few times, very very patiently.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad