Wasted Trip

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I went to J8 earlier to find a suitable laptop bag. But J8's Popular and Cyberactive all no more stock. Then I asked the Popular person to help me call other branches to see if there are any more or not. Then he call for so long, and make me late for work. In the end, his answer was no. Make me wait for nothing lor... Anyway, so lucky to see PY at J8 in the afternoon (coz got Sun Ho's autograph session mah). She helped me take Causeway Point's Popular number and I called them to reserve a laptop bag. In the end, there were still many on the shelves.

Ended work at 7pm. At around 6 plus, S told me WL asked her to deliver a cake to Woodlands. OMG! So I told S that I'll go with her, then can cab to Causeway Point, for free. She is so good to tell me, coz she knew I wanted to go Causeway Point. Haha. When I was about to leave, I told WL that I want to go Woodlands, so I can help her to deliver the cake. WL also very good. She told me to go Causeway Point after delivering the cake and give her the cab receipt.


The 2Kg Summer Berries and Cream cake. Hmmm...

When we were almost reaching the delivery place, WL called me to ask me to go back, with the cake. The customer don't want it anymore (cannot say why). Then S and I cabbed back to J8 again. Sian lor. We chatted a lot in the cab, until I feel like vomiting (coz I have to tilt my head sideways for the journey there and back Woodlands). WL was surprised to see me. She said I should have gone Causeway Point then ask S to bring the cake back. Then I told her S is accompanying me there anyway. Then, we went to collect the laptop bag and we ate late dinner at KFC.

Tedious day ar...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad