Unprofessional Prank Calls

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Seriously, I can't believe that kids nowadays are still playing with prank calls. As I'm just about to type this post, some stupid, idiotic and crazy kid called my home 4 times.

1st time: Picked up the phone but no one said anything.

2nd time: Picked up the phone AGAIN and hung up after 5 seconds of no response.
(I really wanted to scold the caller, but controlled myself, coz maybe it's really telephone problem. Later scold wrong people then I die lor...)

3rd time: Picked up the phone AGAIN and I remained silent. Then, the little Indian girl said 'Hello' cheekily. I immediately scolded back: "Don't play with telephone again!" The second immediate action was to hang up.

4th time: She called again. I picked up the phone AGAIN and went to my piano. I pressed the bass clef anyhow for a long time and hung up.

Grow up.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad