HamHam's Presents

Monday, April 30, 2007

Thanks to April for buying presents for my beloved HamHam. Yeah, he turns 2 years on 20th April.


Lemon Bathing Sand, Biscuits and Muffins.


He was a bit bored at first.


4 Muffins in 1 pack.


Clearer picture of the muffin. There's almond on top one leh...


First time seeing muffins.


Erm... the muffin is a lil too hard, though it says "Fresh and Soft" on the pack.


Eating...


He didn't feel like eating after that. So I put the muffin in front of him. Then he just sat there, preparing to go to sleep.


He went for the lemon bathing sand later...


Is it that the lemon smell makes him too comfortable? His eyes are already half closed...


Okay, he'd rather sleep on the bathing sand than to eat the muffin.

I haven't open the biscuits. I'll blog about that when I've let him eat.


I've just bought a new pack of bathing sand lor... Dunno what to do with it now.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. HAha.. the ham fall asleep. Haha the sand can make him fall asleep. Waaaaa hahaha Lucky nv die leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choi lah! My HamHam won't die so fast. HamHam is one lucky chap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahaha. Of course choi lahx. Jucst jokking one. HEy does ur ham like all the things i gave him? Tell him to say thank u to me hoh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven feed him the biscuits.
    I will teach him to call my name 1st.
    Haha...

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad