These Hamsters...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I went to the same pet shop and took photos of those hamsters there again.


This hamster gave me the urge to take photo of him and his fellow friends. Just look at those gleaming eyes...


This is another one that likes to sleep on the exercise wheel.


Sleeping hamster.


I think this is the same one that I've previously took photo of. Still sleeping on the wheel. >_<


These are new born hamsters. They like to snug against each other.


Is this hamster sleeping sideways?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So ke ai. So small! My cat won't like it de... Haiz...He need to starve again le..Sad sad.. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think ur tt cat should go vegetarian...
    It's better than having hamsters for meals.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad