Miss Call

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Work yesterday was very fun, probably because of that Joker.

C: Eh eh eh... how do you pronounce your surname?
Me: I don't want to tell you leh.
He went on asking...
C: How do you pronounce "K-H-O-R"?
Me: Dunno leh.
C: Is it "Khor"?
Me: ... ... ...
C: So what do you call a lady whose surname is "K-H-O-R"?
Me: [Thinking what he's up to...]
C: Miss call (Khor).
Me: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
So for the rest of the day, he went on and on and on...

Miss call.

Overseas call.

Malaysia call (?!?!?!).
Me: I Singaporean leh. Why Malaysia call?
C: [Laughs.]
Me: Should be Singapore call.
沒想到我也跟他一起疯...
C: You should change your Christian name.
Me: Dun want.
C: You should change to "Overseas".
Me: I think "International" is better. More classy.
C: Ya hor...
Miss call.

Overseas call.

International call.

And of course, he asked everyone at work the question he asked me.

Let's see, he asked N, A, WL, S, M, D and XC. Everyone listened to him attentively. I was standing beside him, telling them not to listen to his rubbish.

A lady and her boyfriend came in...
C: You look at that lady.
Me: Why leh?
C: She is pretty mah.
Me: You want to date her?
C: No lah. I just like to admire pretty ladies.
Me: You go and ask for her phone number lah...
C: Ok lah. Then later I go and take order.
Me: Eh, you go and do bill now.
C: You cannot do ar? I want to take order.
While I was doing cashing, C went to take order. So I dunno what exactly happened. He came back later and showed me 8 numbers...
C: This is her number.
Me: As if. You write yourself one.
C: Of course I write one lah.
Me: Your head lah. If that's her number, then you'll be beaten, coz her boyfriend is also there lor.
C: That man is her brother. When they finished ordering, I asked if that's her brother, then she said 'Ya'. Then I asked for her number and said it's for survey. Really.
Me: Dun lie to yourself lor.
Few minutes later...
C: She lied to me. That's her boyfriend. I saw both of them holding hands.
Me: [Laughs] 是你在自己骗自己咯。
We went outside and saw 2 tables that have to be cleared...
Me: Eh, you go and clear the fondue table.
C: Dun want. You clear.
Me: [Runs to the table with a plate and a glass only.]
C: [Snatches the plate and glass from me.]
Me: [Walks to the fondue table.] Eh, come back. You take those 3 glasses also.
C: [Came back and take.]
Me: Can or not. Later you drop then die ar...
C: You were still drinking milk when I started lor...
Me: Wah, you so old liao ar...
At 5.47 pm...
C: Eh, go and throw rubbish now.
Me: Huh? So early ar? I thought is throw rubbish when going off.
D: Ok. Then you put rubbish... tomorrow 8 o'clock then come and throw rubbish... Blah, blah and blah.
Me: [Dun understand what joking he... but pretended that it's very funny.]
C: You take the rubbish.
Me: Dun want. You take lah.
WL: Still have the cardboards.
C: Then you take the cardboards.
Me: Ok.
C was good enough to take all those cardboard out for me when I was about to stretch my hand to take it out from the small space beside the sink.

So he pulled 2 bags of rubbish while I carried a box of light cardboards. Haha.

After throwing the rubbish, he wiped his hands on my sleeves and hand lor... And he still said that his hands were not dirty after carrying those rubbish.

Duh. Duh. Duh.

Okay, I dun think I was very serious at work yesterday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad