Forgetfulness

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Seriously, I dun think anyone would be so forgetful enough to walk off without paying.

Firstly, you didn't sit there for 5 hours and chatted so much with your girlfriend that your mind was all filled up with your conversation. Secondly, both of you were sitting in a corner and I dun think you saw me so many times that you thought I've already handed you the bill. Thirdly, you didn't order just 1 mouth of ice-cream such that you forgot the magnificent taste. Fourthly, you saw me looking confusingly at you but you just dun remember that you haven't pay.

So... you made me hurry to the cashier and check if you've paid. Then I ran all the way up the escalator and to the cinema to tell you that you haven't pay. On the way, you made me worry that I can't find you and get back the $33.25 that you've spent. And when I've found you, I still have to pretend that I believed you really forgot and show you my I-dun-mind-face. And I had to go all the way to the other side of the mall to take the escalator down and get myself so warm after running.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad