Generous Me. LOL.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Last Wednesday, I treated April to The Cafe' Cartel in J8 coz her birthday is coming (or rather has passed at this point of blogging). I thought of using the coupon. But whoever will order 2 Grilled Chicken just to get the second one at half price? No one in the right mind, I suppose... Anyway, we ordered these...



Southern Chicken Cutlet with B.B.Q. sauce


Grilled Chicken with Texas Ranch Mushroom Sauce


Chocolate Fantasy

We sat at the very same seats we sat last time. As usual, we were very full after that very late lunch. Then we shopped while waiting for our manager to come. Then we saw this HaHa Crabs at Level 1. This is the second time I've seen it. The first time was with PeiYun. But I saw this super hyperactive crab this time round.


This crab almost crawled out of it's shell... while the rest were all having a little nap.


The colourful "things" that you see are all small hermit crabs napping in their little shells.

If they dun cost so much, then maybe I'll have one crawling in front of me right now... =X

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. LOL.. Thx for ur treat! I love it alot. THX THX THX.. GEE. The hermit vrab so cute rite ? BUt my mum say only stupid pple will buy.. Waaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... Heng ar, I never buy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. But it was so tempting ... But so so X. Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U ask ur mum to buy 4 u lar...
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad