OH OH.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

No surname, no songs...

Me: Eh, you bluetooth me songs now leh...
C: Dun want.
Me: Ok lah, I tell you my surname.
C: What?
Me: You said so many times before and I never say anything right?
C: So it's "Khor" ar?
Me: Hana...
C: I've to buy dinner now, unless you want to go with me.
Me: Tsk. You really will bluetooth me ar?
C: You go with me lah.
While we were on the way to S11...
C: What if I dun bluetooth you?
Me: I kill you lor. Walk here with you then you dun bluetooth me...
I'm not very familiar with his PDA phone. I fed up and he also fed up. So I only got 2 Machi's songs.

Work yesterday was very slack. We had all the time to chat. What to do? Manager also slack mah...
K: Eh, you think I look like how old?
Me: Erm... 30 plus?
K: Got so old meh? You are the first to say so leh.
Me: Ok, so what did the others say?
K: They said I look younger. I really look so old ar?
Me: Aiya... I know your age liao. So ask me not true one.
K: What if you dunno?
Me: Too bad, I know liao. You ask me next life lah... [Though I hope not.]
He's not satisfied with my answer and went off to find some "consolation"...
K: Auntie M, you think I look like how old?
M: [In a very truthful tone] Around 24.
Me: [Laughs till mad] Aiya, you very cao lao.
K: Auntie, 我不跟你好了啦。
M: He look too cao lao lah.
Me: K, auntie also say you cao lao lor.
K: I dun come to work liao lah. I want to quit.
Me: Ok, then reason of quitting - "They think..."
K: "I'm too old."
Me: [Laughs again.]
I dunno why we were suddenly talking about piano...
K: I want to learn piano.
Me: [Laughs in disbelief.]
L: Why you give me that kind of face (脸)?
Me: Sorry lor... I never give you face (面子).
K: But I think I'm too old.
Me: Ya lah.
K: You know piano ar?
Me: Ya.
K: What grade are you?
Me: 5.
CT: I grade 7.
K: Then I grade 8.
Me: Then I diploma.
Conclusion: They are all lying.

When we were waiting to go home...
K: Eh, you got piano?
Me: Yeah.
K: Teach me leh.
Me: Dun want.
C: I go and steal.
Me: Ok lor, if you can carry then you steal...
CT: I got keyboard.
Me: So you know piano?
CT: I grade 7 what...
Me: Ok, so you know piano, but K definitely dunno.
Then M and CT were suddenly talking about drums. I joined in and said that I also want to learn and M suddenly took out 2 drum sticks. He doesn't own a drum but bought the drum sticks specially for playing in the arcade. Duh.

Crazy C undid my shoelaces for 4 times. Argh.

Btw, C cut his hand. The small part of the skin came out 70%. He told me to take nail clipper and he wanted to cut the skin off. Of course never cut lah. S dunno how to bandage lor...
S: Dun cut off the skin. Just wrap it and put scotch tape on it.
C: Eh, you think you wrapping mummy is it?
"You go and claim insurance lah."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad