First time there...

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Went to Changi Airport last Sunday to fetch my bro. It was originally in Terminal 2, but changed to Terminal 3. Luckily my dad went to check with the information center... Anyway, it's something good too, coz I've never been to Terminal 3 before, although I'm a very frequent visitor of Changi Airport. Haha. And my bro is so lucky! He has been in the transit area of Terminal 3 twice...

So we took the train service to Terminal 3. The scenery was cool. Too bad I couldn't take a picture of it.


Changi Airport Terminal 3


Crowne Plaza. The design is so modern and nice. How I wish I could stay there. No more expensive suites in high class hotels. I want Crowne Plaza!

Then we went back to Terminal 2 for dinner at Soup Restaurant.


The front of the restaurant.


Their signature dish - Samsui Ginger Chicken. But I didn't eat the chicken with ginger, coz I dun like ginger. But the fact that the chicken was still delicious even without the sauce means that it is really fresh.


Hometown Tofu. Very nice also.

Alright... I couldn't find pictures of the rest of the dishes that we ate.

And I've got presents! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad