Lunch at Delifrance

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Had late lunch at Northpoint's Delifrance. It's a wonder you can find both of them in Northpoint, with all those renovation and stuffs. Thank god they have a friend living in Yishun. Haha.


Menu


Pâtes Forestière (Chicken Mushroom Pasta)


Riz aux Fruits de Mer (Seafood Baked Rice)


Coconut Sundaes - Coco Divine & Coco-Cheerio. Yes, you are looking at 2 ice-creams which are exactly the same, though with different names.

The ice-creams were supposed to look like this...


But they had troublesome customers who dun like coconut and insisted without it even though it's the main lead. So we only have ourselves to blame for having colourless ice-creams. :x


Vanessa and Cordelia.


Vanessa and Me.


Me and Cordelia.

Headed home after lunch before going for my piano internal practical exam. I didn't practice at home. I napped instead. When I was at the examination centre, I was so freaking cold. My fingers were trembling. So I closed my eyes and rest. Those little boys and girls around me were looking at notes and moving their fingers. I wasn't doing anything. I somehow felt that I was too slack. But it's just internal exam mah, not external.

Is it because I'm stopping my lessons soon, that's why I have no stress to do extremely well? Negative thoughts, I know. But I just hope my external exam won't be after my school hours lah. I'll be so sleepy can...

Ooh, and after the exam, I went shopping. I bought quite a few things too. Happy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad