First time in Pulau Tekong

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yesterday was a "..." day.
I dunno how to describe that "..." feeling.
But I guess it's some sort of "不舍得".

I was trying to tell myself...
So what if you are gonna melt in Tekong (for today only)?

Your bro has to be there for 3 months lah...
I told myself I'd never want to go there anymore.

But for those parents who have a few sons, you will have to endure huh, coz you can't let your son feel disappointed by not going even if you know everything.

So it's gonna be another 2 weeks before I see my bro again...

Sad lah.

Hope he takes very good care of himself.

Some pictures taken...


Final destination of the day - Pulau Tekong.


Island Jade. I can't remember this is the ferry that we took or it's just a random shot.


On the way to the ferry.


Leaving the Changi Ferry Terminal.


On the ferry. I think the best way to remain comfortable will be to sway along with the ferry. Dun try to act hero and sit straight. I guarantee chop you may vomit out your lunch...


Outside view when I'm on the ferry.


SAF Ferry Terminal


Food tasting in BMTC - Nasi Lemak. Quite nice too.

We left Tekong after the lunch at 3pm plus. So the long journey repeats - walking to ferry terminal, taking ferry, take bus to Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and walking to car park.

By the way, all of us were supposed to be seated in the ferry until the ferry is secured to the dock. But you know, things ended late. So everyone was kind of desperate to leave that slow ferry fast. So we were all at the ferry entrance even before the ferry stopped.

I was swaying left and right all the way from the ferry till we reached land. I was still asking my dad if I'm supposed to sway. Like it's not too good if I'm still swaying (mentally) even when I've reached land mah...

I wonder what is he doing there now...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad