Worked.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Worked opening today, like after so long. Had to learn how to do those new creations. Sick lah. But at least I learned a lot. I kept pulling T to do kitchen with me, if not I'll sure be damn stressed.


In the kitchen that I'm in, everytime I work...

Then manager J bought things for me to eat again. I was so full until I skipped lunch. I was updated about quite some stuffs though. I wonder what will happen in future...


Iced Cafe Latte!

After that, supervisor J came to work. Chatted quite a lot in the noon too, coz it was raining heavily, meaning less customers. Then worked all the way till 6pm (extended for 2h). Before that, manager bought pizza to share. I didn't eat pizza lah. I ate the spicy drumlets before going home. How ar, work one day only then eat so much...


Drumlets!!

They said it's good to have me working opening, coz I always get everything done and they dun have to worry. Then they can be "..." Dunno if I should be happy to hear this compliment or not.

They must be disappointed... Haha.
J: Ehh, why you suddenly come back to work?
Me: I free mah...
J: Then when is your holiday?
Me: Erm, this week is my last week of holiday.
J: Why you like that ar... Then you work one day only ar?
I was feeling a bit paiseh lah, coz I promised to work more during school holidays. Everytime also like that mah. But this time got 5 projects! So never give schedule. But I'm still working when school reopens. :)

When J saw the 15 years old staff...
J: Do you think you are old already?
Me: Ya lar. I used to be the youngest in the shop.
Time flies real fast. I've been working for close to 2 years already...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad