Projects Day

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Went to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf @ Junction 8 for around 5 (!!!!!) project discussions. Luckily the group members are all the same for every projects. Phew. Anyway, we had a hard time connecting to the wireless@sg.



While waiting for Amelia and Naseem...


Me and Vanessa.


Cordelia and Vanessa.


Me and Cordelia.


Coffee Beans!


I know this is a random picture - but I just thought those mugs were cute. I'm still looking for an extra big mug...

[Discussion in progress...]

Cordelia and I then went to order some coffee so that we can continue seating there.

Most importantly, how is it possible that Jandy Jean went in and didn't get herself a coffee?

Not quite possible lah...


My Mocha Ice Blended.


Cordelia's Caramel Coffee Ice-Blended.

Then we went NTUC to do some research (not price comparing!) on soya sauce (for project). Not out of a sudden.


Somebody's "PAID" accidentally stuck itself onto Cordelia's hand.


PAID laptops.

Cordelia, Naseem and I then walked around J8. I was a bit eager to show them the gigantic spider that I saw at the atrium when I was on my way to HD earlier.


If you are interested, tomorrow is the last day.


Then maybe you can also sit there with small kids and learn how to make spiders.


Preying Mantis


Tarantula


Green Darner


Insect exhibition

Saw BaoYun when she was working. Chatted quite a long. Long time since I've seen her. She almost couldn't recognize me. Haha. And I bought a bag from her. Thanks for the friend discount ya. :)

I saw a very cute t-shirt too. It's so damn creative. Maybe I'll still buy it some day, when I can't resist my temptation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad