Apple Strudel

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Worked yesterday. When I was about to open shop, there was this happening thing. I lost my shoes. Best ar, I tell you. I walked around with slippers, like as if that time with the manager's cap was not enough. Duh. So off I went to buy a new pair of shoes when J came. I didn't exactly feel very sad to waste spend money on shoes that I wear only at work, since my lost shoes became dirtier and dirtier each day, since the day coffee decided to stick on my shoes and follow me around. Just because I love coffee.

And guess what, I still left my new shoes in the shop. No no, losing shoes once is not going to stop me from putting it ever again.

Yesterday was quite slack lah. It's been a long time since I've worked on Fridays. It's quite alright, except for this customer. She tried almost every flavour but decided not to buy when there were no pre-packed pints for the flavours she chose. It's till the extent that it's faster to name out those flavours which she did not try, rather than those that she tried. Waste my time only. Oh ya, she didn't believe me that vouchers can't be used for promotional items. Duh. Duh.

Finally, I tried the new waffle. It's so nice can. I ate it with vanilla and it's great. One thing bad about it is that they should make the waffle bigger. It's really small.

***

My bro's friend came to our house yesterday and bought a loaf of apple strudel for us. She's really thoughtful, coz XiaoBai has her own present, even if she can't share our strudel.


Ritz Apple Strudel & Pastry


It's so crispy that there are so many leftover crumbs after every bite.


Just look at the generous fillings. I'm gonna have some later. :)

Not forgetting XiaoBai's present!


XiaoBai's new "Snap-Inn".


See how comfortable she is when she's inside.

She didn't want to go inside in the beginning.

In the end, she doesn't want to come out now.

In order to let her breathe better, I'll just take the whole house up and put it at another corner.

This is an act of consideration, not some mischievous act okaes...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad