That not OK postion...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Watched the NE video in the big lecture hall in the afternoon.
We could only get the 1st row of seats, since we were too late (coz I had to do my cultural project mah).
Ended up...
I felt like vomiting out what I had for my lunch.
1 bowl, 2 bowls, 3 bowls, 4 bowls, etc
Not that I ate so much.
But the feeling was so terrible.
I had to keep lowering my head down to rest after a few seconds of lifting my head super high, so as to watch the video.
Luckily my dad came to drive me home, coz I still wasn't feeling alright in the car.

2 PROJECTS AND 2 ICAS DOWN BY TOMORROW!

I can't believe I did it...

***

XiaoBai whistles every time she hears the sound of plastic bag. Maybe I should get her plastic bags as her present for the next birthday.

I think I'm not good. I forgot XiaoBai's 1st bdae. 4 or 5 days later then I remembered her bdae somemore. See, I can't even remember when I remembered that I forgot her bdae... :x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad