Out on a Sunday.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Went to J8 with my parents yesterday. My dad wanted to buy something at Best Denki. They had no intention of asking me along. And I also had no intention of going out. Haha. Then I suddenly remembered that I can go HD to take my pay slip. So I went out.

I went to update my bank book. There was such a long queue. The first person was hogging on to the machine lors. She thinks she has 1 million dollars to deposit. Everyone in the queue was like so impaitient lah.

Then went to HD. Woa... dun have my pay slip lor. But I'm contented that the management is finally starting to do something about my wrong pay. But how come my this month pay also haven't come in ar? Then chatted a while and left. Then R was like "You working issit?" Erm, obviously no.

Went to Best Denki to look for my parents. I walked one whole round to find them. Then paid and left. As usual, the queue was super slow. It was slow not because the queue was long. It's because the cashier was super noisy. She kept asking the sales people questions. And in dunno what dialect also. I hate it when people talk very loudly in front of me, especially in a language that is alien to me.

Went Crystal Jade for dinner. We sat in a corner, with spacious and cushion seats. The ambience was very nice, except that I can hear the staff taking order a few tables away, with those canto accent. Actually I didn't really know how to appreciate abalone. So I cut the abalone into 3 pieces - with my parents' share, although they ordered only my share. Coz they ordered dunno what seafood lah. I think the staff must be thinking why am I so choosy, coz I kept saying "Huh... I dun want", "Eeeh... dun want" and stuffs lah. Haha. No choice, that's me.

Then went home. XiaoBai is so damn cute and dear. She squeals when she hears my footsteps in the middle of the night. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad