Reunion Supper

Monday, January 21, 2008

Went for HD dinner (or maybe supper) at Reuben's house last Friday. PeiYi and I waited for around 1 hour at Sembawang MRT. I'm forever waiting for people. When can all this nonsense stop?

Ok anyway, walked to his house. It was like so far. We were a bit emo there. What to do? A couple's house doesn't have too many chairs. Then stoned for a while before 捞鱼生. Where did they buy the 鱼生 from? Got so early sell de orh?

But the thing is... I dun eat 鱼生. Ya, that's me. When they were all mixing everything (with a FORK), I pretended to know nothing. I just hope no one will notice my clean fork. But Jolene saw it. It's too late anyway. I think the 捞鱼生 is just a symolic action, coz no one ate that. It was just left on the floor.

Went to seat on the sofa after eating 1 mini round of fried stuffs. Then started eating a lot, coz the food was just in front of me. Then manager allowed us to see his wedding video after being pursuaded for very long. Nothing much to comment, except that I think the video company cheated their money. =p

Both Js can get very natural-high. I not included. I normally go the low way.

Then things started to get boring. TV watch finish le. Food eat till full le. Coke also drink finish le. So PeiYi and I decided to leave.

Me: Erm... can we go?
R: Why so early?
Me: We got nothing to do.
R: What you want to play? XBox or cards?
Me: Erm... I want H-O-M-E.
Most of them didn't understand what I wanted exactly. I have a habit of spelling out words when I know the other party will not want that answer.

No choice... I still have to wake up early to watch Coffee Prince. =p

After that cabbed home with PeiYi and Ella at around 3am plus. It's been so long since I've been working. Ella did update me a lot about HD. Haha.

I wanna go back HD to work. But I wonder who will can I meet when I go back again, especially when many had already left. When will be my turn? Even R also asked me. I dunno. And I dun want to know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad