Ice-cream Addiction

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I dun stay at home to shake legs for 24 hours.
I have tons of things waiting to be done.
What's so big about empty talk?
I dunno how to talk issit?
I'm sick and tired of people always thinking it's my responsibility to help.
And dun take my initiative for granted.
It is none of my business whether you have those things that you ought to have or not.
Less than 5 times is called help. More than that is rely.
And I dun like that.

***

My bro bought Wall's ice-cream and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts from Philippines yesterday.


1.7 litres of mango ice-cream. Addiction in process. And the container is so nice... gold in colour.

The doughnuts were great. It feels as though you're eating biscuit... coz it's really cripsy. Haiz... but Singapore dun sell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad