It's all been worthwhile.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Few months ago, I dread to wake up everyday, coz I'll always pass by the sickly XiaoBai. But now, everything all turns out well. She is so healthy and cute. Just a glance or a squeal will make my day. My whole family just loves her to the max.

She'll always come up with new things just probably to get a scolding from me. My punishment to her was just to mess up her hair... even more.

Sometimes, she'll pee and shit after I've changed her bedding. Then I'll scold her. She'll squeal back to me, implying that she wants food. I may be annoyed with her, but I'll still give her a veg or two.


Hidding in between the 2 tissue boxes.


I wrapped her in a towel after her bath.


Her favourite - water.


She'll crawl out whenever you have food.


This is what she'll do when we walk past her - stand up.

It's now my habit to play with her at least 10 times in a day. Whenever I bring her out, she'll come crawling to me.

She is a treasure to me. =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad