Musicians All Look the Same

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I was told to bring 2 or 3 sheets of manuscript for my piano lesson last Friday. But thanks to someone (not blaming, just stating the fact =p), I had to buy a whole book from the school.

I gave my money to my teacher and returned with a book... with so many faces.


The photos.

Me: Who are all these people?
Teacher: They are musicians lah.
Me: [Why they all look the same de...]

***

There is gonna be a HD dinner this Saturday night. I wasn't intending to go, coz that means I have to sacrifice my Saturday-night-must-watch, Guess Guess Guess. But then Jolene called me just now. Then her first sentence to me was like "牛仔裤, why you dun want to go?" So decided to go lor, since Phyline is coming also =)

I think my mum is already used to her daughter going out when people are starting to go home. Well... there's always a start for everything.

Wonder what time I'll go home... My show...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad