XiaoBai Went Out.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Woke up early today to help my mum pluck all the leaves from this dunno-what-name plant. My mum says it'll make the new leaves that will grow prettier. Well, that's not the point of this entry. The point is... I brought XiaoBai out to the corridor!


Spread newspapers on the floor coz... I dun want a XiaoHei. The boxes were there to prevent her from running out.


She was kind of scared to the new surrounding. She was practically stoning.


Trying to lure her to me with a veg.


Veg in her mouth. So cute.


Then she started to be more active as she wants food.


Those green stuffs were leaves that I plucked out. Thought nothing of it initially. Then it suddenly reminded me of the flower petals that appeared in the opening of Meteor Garden 2.


Her body is sooo long.


End off with a cute pose of XiaoBai.

XiaoBai is so damn photogenic lahs. I train out de.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad