Graduate liao...

Friday, September 12, 2008

Attended my bro's BMTC graduation parade on Wednesday, at Pulau Tekong. I remembered saying that I dun want to go there anymore. But I was there again after 3 months. The whole thing was lasted only around an hour, but we spent a lot more time on the journey to and fro. Waited a lot too. But at least there was shelter. Hehheh.


On the ferry. This trip wasn't as good as the previous one, coz the ferry was swaying and swaying... So I took a lil nap.


The parade ground.


So many people attended!


We got very good seats. Ours is the only (small) area with those seats that you can lean on. The rest were just cement rows. We had center view too.


I got a shock when they started running towards us, coz apparently, the footsteps were very loud.


They are all waiting for the day.


Parents had to go back to their seats while their sons go off to collect their bags. Woa, the bag is so damn heavy can. I tried carrying my bro's. It was so HEAVY. And to think they can carry it so easily.


Taking photos with their 3 months friends...


They came back with yellow boxes of refreshments for us.


These are the refreshments, including drinks. They even give mooncakes, but I dun like the filling lehs...


Waiting for the ferry to go back to Singapore.


Pulau Tekong seems to have a good scenery. But looks can be deceiving!? I think I CMI if you ask me to stay there even for one day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad