Who does she think she is?!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today's work was so unlike work. Everyone was unhappy, or in fact, angry. All because of one person and the rest of us gonna suffer for the next one month or so. She does everything her own way at other peoples' place. And she got ATTITUDE. Me and my other colleague were so pissed off can. It's only less than an hour working with her and we can feel the arrogance and attitude in her. My manager then had a talk with her and she said that's how she talk to boss.

HELLO~ I'M NOT YOUR BOSS so you dun have to use "your-so-called-talk-to-boss" tone. I'll fire her if I'm her boss. Immediately, I tell you.

So unlucky huh. It's the only week that I'll be working on every weekday and this has to happen. I can't imagine what will happen for the next few days. I've to see her everyday can.

My assistant manager said she has never seen me angry before.

You gonna see me attitude her in future.
Intending to slack in future. 我才不管她的死活。

Oh ya, the dishwasher technician came to do something. Not very sure what he's supposed to do actually. But ya, he flooded the floor. So I had to clear up the mess coz she only know how to stand there and stare into air.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad